Monday, June 1, 2009

Star's introduction

1. my name is Liu sida, i am a chinese.
2. In my country, people always put last name before the first name.
3. I think you guys are already know i am a professional swimmer(sorry, i donnot have enough new things to tell...lol),  maybe in this summer, i can teach you guys swimming, if you donnot care i am a little bit fat now.
4. I go to USA to study Marketing, i plan to control and improve my country's sport business.
5. I saw lots of chances when my country holding the 2008 Olimpic Games..
6. USA has the most advanced knowledge in this world.
7. Last semester i have 3 best Arabic friends in MSU, but now they are gone, attend to other university.
8. I think i can have more friends in this class, all of us want to improve our english, if we come from different country, we cannot chat with native language, so this is the best way to practice our english.
9. I like sports very much, basketball is my favorite, every Monday and Friday i will play ball in IM EAST, if you like it, you can join me and my friends.
10. i am sorry i don't have enough words.... this one is nothing...

5 comments:

  1. Hello. Liu Sida~! I usually scared of water. but you're even professional swummer~!
    Wow.'-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want. I will be a friend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Star.
    Where is gone your wife Abdullahhaman?
    Hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your introduction , you must tell us more :)

    Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello star, I am so glad to meet you . And I like your shirt which you put on Duanwu Festival.

    ReplyDelete