Monday, June 1, 2009

Self introduction

  1. Hello Everyone.
  2. My name is Byungwoo Kim. you just call me "Kim".
  3. I am from Korea.
  4. My major is computer science in Korea university.
  5. I couldn't graduate yet.
  6. My hobby is playing soccer, basketball, baseball.
  7. I like sports very much. It is one of part in my life.
  8. If you want to play with me anything, please tell me.
  9. I hope to improve my English skill.
  10. I will come back my country after this semester.
  11. I hope to meet longer, but i have to come back.
  12. Nice to meet you.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Kim~! Nice to meet you. I hope that you're plan will finish well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    you should hang out with us if you are really good in soccer.
    we always play 3 or 4 times a week, but if your soccer skill is poor you will not have fun with us because all the player who play with us are very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you.
    I hope to do what you you hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guy~ This is Jacob~

    Why will you back to Korea!?

    Don't do that! Stay here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey do you want to play Poker again on this Weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a kind of guy that I always recognize you as a chinese. So I have talked to you in chinese for two times. ha~ha~
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete