Monday, June 1, 2009

The introduction for Chad

  1. My name is Xiang Gao, you guys can call me Chad.:)
  2. I am a Chinese.
  3. I am a student from Nobi's class.
  4. I like playing and watching basketball.
  5. I want to study psychology in MSU but it is a little bit difficult for me.:(
  6. I just graduated from high school in China, so I am young.
  7. My favorite food is tofu.
  8. Nice to meet everyone!
  9. I like playing computer games.
  10. I really want to have many friends in the class.

10 comments:

  1. What is a tofu? Let me introduce about tofu. Nice to meet you Chad.'-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chad, You are not young, You are kid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Chad. You are so young.
    i hope to return that age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chad~

    So So young guy! and poor, useful guy~

    Don't love with Man!! Please~ Especially Daniel and Nobi!

    These guys love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jin said...
    What is a tofu? Let me introduce about tofu. Nice to meet you Chad.'-'

    That is a kind of food. That is white, soft, food. Korea also has that food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel Kim said...
    yo battle Poker again!!!!

    I am the winer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahmed said...
    Hi Chad, You are not young, You are kid..

    No, no. You are sixteen years old.....

    ReplyDelete