Monday, June 1, 2009

Self introduction

  1. I am Melody
  2. I am from china
  3. I was graduated from NO.12 High School in Beijing
  4. My city is Taian, Shandong province
  5. My  city is famouse for Mount Tai
  6. Every year there are a lot of people that come to my city to climb. I hope everyone in LEVEL 3 have chances to come to my city to climb
  7. I like listening to the music and reading.
  8. I have a cat.
  9. I love my family so much.
  10. I think I can learn to be independent here.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Melody~! I really like cat. But I 'don't have a cat. Someday I want have cat.'-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody
    What is your cat's name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you too.It is called ChenChen. It is white. And it is so beautiful. I miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Melody,
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melody , I'm sorry I was not near to my phone also when I saw your number I could not recognize it

    Sorry again

    and nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete