Monday, June 1, 2009

self-introduction: Joanna

Joanna
  1. My full name is Binbin Wang and I want everyone to call me Joanna.
  2. I'm from Shanghai China which is one of the biggest cities in my country.
  3. Now I am a student in ELC.
  4. My major in MSU is Hospitality Business.
  5. I like shopping.
  6. The life here is very comfortable.
  7. My favorite food is Chinese traditional food.
  8. My hobby is playing music instruments.
  9. Most important thing I should do now is to study English well.
  10. I'm glad to make friends with you.

9 comments:

  1. am really glad because I met you.
    I hope that you well pass all your classes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you're Chinese name. Binbin seems like melody of music.'-'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, Joanna , Joanna.
    women Like shopping. This is fact

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nice to meet too LOL
    ^_____________________^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi- ROP~(Rich Oldest Polite Girl)

    I like Chinese traditional food too!

    I like hot spicy Tofu in Sichuan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of music instruments can you play???

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice to meet you Joanna , do not forget to spill my name in chinese
    I very happy to meet you

    ReplyDelete