Monday, June 1, 2009

My Self

  1. My name is Khamis and I am 19 years old.
  2. I am from Abu Dhabi, UAE.
  3. I graduated from high school 2 years ago.
  4. I have been working for UAE Army for 3 years.
  5. I am in love with soccer and horses.
  6. I like to hang out with my friends every day.
  7. In my country, every winter I go hunting by falcons.
  8. I like MSU so much because all my friends is here.
  9. My goal is to get a high degree and go back home.
  10. My future job is to be a great business man, not just in my country but in the whole world.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Khamis~! I usually liked Dhabi. Let me introduce about dubai.'-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. UAE. I like U.A.E and I have visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Khamis.
    Wow. I want to do hunting.
    Nice to meet you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a easy-going person. I can't imagine how you lived in the army,but I learned from you about the responsibility and other things.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete