Monday, June 1, 2009

Self-Introduction

  1. Hi, My name is Mohsen Hassan Kofair.
  2. I'm from Saudi Arabia.
  3. I born in Dammam.
  4. M favourite sports are soccer and table tennis.
  5.  My favourite soccer player is Juan Roman Riquelme.
  6. My favourite team is Argentina and my favourite club is Inter Milan.
  7. I am here to study at MSU.
  8. I am going to study Chemical Engineering.
  9. My favourite fruit is mango.
  10. Niagara Falls is the most beautiful place I have ever seen.  

4 comments:

  1. Hello. Mohsen~!Nice to meet you. I like mange,too. It's very cute name, isn't it? '-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. elsharif .. Nice to meet you too man .

    Jin .. hehehe , do you like mango just because of its name?
    what a cool reason :P .

    Nice to meet you too Jin .. thanx for passing by .

    ReplyDelete
  3. But what is your favorite food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mohsen,
    OOOOOOO My favourite fruit mango too.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete