Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can Speak with animals ~ Do you believe me ~

    1. Before few weeks I heard in Nobi's class most of the students do not believe that animals talks. Well, I'm telling you know animals can talk,and they have their own language to contact others.
    2. In addition, we can understand them and we can know what they are saying. How ,when ? all these questions will be answered ,when you know what happened to me when I meet a horse in Bahrain Beach.
    3. Actually,I used to ride horses when I was a chilled ,but when I get older I was afraid to get closer from them. However, after this story I am not afraid any more.
    4. The story begin when I went to Bahrain with my family on the festival day before 3 years ago. It was interesting day and we had fun. At the night we decided to go to the beach.
    5. When I went to the beach I saw a brown hours standing , He was crouching his head. I was not sure what was he doing. The only thing that I was sure about it is my strong feeling.
    6. I felt some thing strange in my heart when I saw him. Some thing made me feel sad about him. That horse was different. he was poor , tired and milquetoast.
    7. I do not know what happened to my fear. My heart told me that this horse want to say something to you ( Nuha). ,so my strong feeling pushed me to get closer from him.
    8. While I am little bit closer to him I asked my father if it is ok to touch the horse, he said " yes " and he tried to touch the horse in order to show me that every thing is fine but my poor horse would not let him.
    9. I asked my father to go a way and leave me with him. I stand in front of him without fear . My heart was beating. I tried to touch him ,but he refused.
    10. I did not give up .My heart told me I have to talk with him. So I stood and looked at his eyes and I said ( what is wrong with you poor horse ).He was very sad. He did not want to see any one. He was moving his head to tell me ( just go I do want any one , leave me alone) , but when he sow my eyes watching him carefully and sensitivity he stopped moving his eyes.
    11. Then He started to look at my eyes and he started to talk. He said ( I feel lonely . I'm old now and they just keep riding me . I'm so sad and I'm ill because of this bridle )
    12. Suddenly he cried. I sow his tears. Then he get closer from me and he put his mothe between my hand and he open it in order to show me how the bridle cause him pain. I could not move and I cried with him.
    13. I tried to open the bridle to free him ,but some one came to me and he said "no you do not have to open it" . I refused and I said "it cause him pain if you wont let me to open it at least you must widen it ". He agreed with me and he helped me to widen the bridle.
    14. Finally ,after the man go, The horse came closer to me and he bow in front of me he said ( Thank you at least their is no bridle pain) . Then he get more closer to me and he put his head in front of my shoulder and he push my back to him with his head in order to huge me. I cried and I huge him
    15. So this is one of my true stories with the poor horse, and I have other stories with other animals and different things.
    16. In my conclusion, I just want to say believe it or not, I can speak to animals even plants and every things ,and you can speak to them too if you have sensitive feeling .
    17. Do you believe me now ?
    18. ( I think students well kill me because I wrote more that 10 points) Sorry .

21 comments:

  1. Hey noha,

    You are so amazing, you can talk with a horse and plants.

    Maybe sometimes people can understand some emotion of the animals , but for me, it's too hard to understand their feelings.

    I think you should tell us any other stories which happended between you and other animals and different things.

    Thank you for your interesting topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noha,

    I am interested in how you can understand the feelings of animals. So fantastic!

    I agree with mickie's idea that some people can understand animals but I cannot.

    Thank you for your topic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nuha-

    Interesting topic. Sometimes, I felt most animals have their languege and they can talk with us. However, it just my thinking and feeling. We don't know they have langueg or not.

    Thank you- good topic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nuha
    Good story
    I think you can understand animals, even plants by their reaction to the surrounding and the actions that they exposed. Their behavior is a kind of communication but not in our language.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nuha.

    really good topic and I agree with you.
    If we have a sensitive feeling,we absolutely can understand the feeling.
    I think you have so sensitive feeling and also have a tenderness.

    Really good topic & Tahnk you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hor..., I am sorry, Nuha

    I don't believe that, maybe you were dreaming. I know animals have languages but how can you understand animals. People can not understand each others. Actually that was dream. My advice if you feel that is true you have to go to doctor.

    I am sorry Nuha. I just to be Contrary to your opinion today. So I can understand you about speaking with animals. Maybe you have great feeling with good description and writing.

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nuha....

    I don't believe what your opinoin is.
    That might be a dream....
    I Just believe that I can see!!!

    Thank you^_____________^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nuha,

    I know one girl she can speak with animal especially bird. I think you know this girl very will her name is "Leena" that girl with "Adnan" :)
    Also Edy Mearfy can speaks with animal.

    So Pleas Leena oooooh I mean Nuha don't be affect by TV.

    By the way, it is nice topic and I believe the every thing can speak (Tsbeeh), but also I believe we can't understand as what we read in Holy Quran.

    Thank you Nuha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nuha!

    I think your story is truth. Because I think some animals think something like as human being.

    I imagine sometimes that dolphins is more cleaver than human. They are so kindly each other. But human can't stop fighting like war. Just difference between dolphin and human are only wearing cloth and riding car or not. I think dolphins have more right way as creature.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nuha,
    Are you OK?
    I think you watch dream or carton movie, the difficult thing in the world is communication special for animals.I'm sorry I can not Believe it.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nuha

    You are very interesting girl. Also I have a puppy, and I always want to talk him. I envy you. And It was very sad and nice story. You have a sensetive emotion. I am not sure that you are really communicated with horse. But I strongly sure that horse was very happy because of your warm heart.

    Thank you '-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Nuha~~

    I totally agree with you, as I think I can talk with my two pets in the home!

    I like you so much, as I always know that you are a kind girl. We always have the same opinion!

    All in all, I think it's a wonderful topic, thank you so much^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Miss Nuha.

    I like your topic

    What happened to you is a love story I guess, and we can make it as a movie.
    well, for people who doesn't usually deal with animals especially with horses feel the same feeling that you had with that "Gentle Horse".

    I'm not 100% sure, but i think horses don't cry. i mean,its like "without tears" and if it was with tear it should be like allergic or something like that.

    thanks for your topic,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Nuha,
    I agree with you about the animals can to talk, and you feel what they felt, but I can't understand how you can understand they talked?
    I hope you can understand animals, and good for you to be Dr. for animals.
    it is very good job and you can get a lot of money in our country.
    Good topic.
    Thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nuha
    It is a very interesting topic.
    You have a sensetive emotion, you are so great.
    I am interested that how you can know animals languages.
    Thank you for your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you sure? I was surprised because you can understand animal's saying. Most people want to have this capavility, so do I. Anyway I'm looking forward to talk with animal and keep going your action.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi ..

    I'm really tired from saying the opposite opinion of yours ! ..
    you always have a different opinion .. and with all my respect you never convinced me with your opinion ! ..

    anyway thanx a lot for your topic :D ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Noha,

    i respect and believe what you are saying, but talking to the animals? whats wrong with you ? are searios? no way a human being will believe that and it's impossible to talk with animals, anyway thanks for your boring topic.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Noha,
    I believe you about you can talk to animals. Maybe people cannot know the words of aniamals definitely but we can get the feeling of them. Maybe the reason of you can talk to animals is you believe animals are equal with human beings.
    Thanks for your topic! I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A few weeks AGO, I heard in Nobi's class THAT most of the students do not believe that animals TALK. Well, I'm telling you THAT I know animals can talk,and they have their own languageS to contact others.
    In addition, we can understand them and we can UNDERSTAND what they are saying. How ,when ? All these questions will be answered when you HEAR what happened to me when I MET a horse ON THE Bahrain Beach.
    Actually,I used to ride horses when I was a CHILD, but when I GOT older I BECAME afraid to get closer TO them. However, SINCE I HAD THE EXPERIENCE DESCRIBED IN THIS STORY, I HAVE COME not TO BE afraid OF THEM any more.
    The story beginS when I went to Bahrain with my family on A festival day * 3 years ago. It was AN interesting day and we had fun. At * night, we decided to go to the beach.
    When I went to the beach I saw a brown HORSE standing , He was crouching WITH his head DOWN. I was not sure what * he WAS doing. The only thing that I was sure about WAS THAT I HAD A strong feeling.
    I felt SOMETHING strange in my heart when I saw him. SOMETHING made me feel sad about him. That horse was different. He was poor , tired and milquetoastY.
    I do not know what happened to my fear. My heart told me that THAT horse wantED to say something to ME ( Nuha). So my strong feeling pushed me to get closer TO him.
    While I WAS GETTING A little bit closer to him, I asked my father if it WAS ok to touch the horse, AND he said " yes " and he tried to touch the horse in order to show me that EVERYTHING WAS fine but my poor horse would not let him DO SO.
    I asked my father to go AWAY and leave me with him. I STOOD in front of him without fear . My heart was beating. I tried to touch him ,but he refused.
    I did not give up .My heart told me I HAD to talk with him. So I stood and looked at his eyes and I said, "what is wrong with you, poor horse ." He was very sad. He did not want to see ANYONE. He was moving his head to SAY TO me, "Just go. I do NOT want ANYONE. Leave me alone." But when he SAW my eyes watching him carefully and SENSITIVELY, he stopped moving his eyes.
    Then He started to look at my eyes and * started to talk. He said, "I feel lonely . I'm old now and they just keep riding me . I'm so sad and I'm ill because of this bridle."
    Suddenly he cried. I SAW his tears. Then he GOT closer TO me and he put his MOUTH between my handS and * openED it in order to show me how the bridle causeD him pain. I could not move and * cried with him.
    I tried to open the bridle to free him ,but SOMEONE came to me and he said, "No, you MUST not * open it" . I refused and I said, "it IS causING him pain if you won't let me * open it, at least you must widen it ". He agreed with me and he helped me to widen the bridle.
    Finally ,after the man WAS GONE, The horse came closer to me and he bowED in front of me, AND he said, "Thank you. At least, their is no * pain OF THE BRIDLE". Then he GOT * closer to me, * put his head in front of my shoulder and * pushED my back to him with his head in order to HUG me. I cried and I HUGGED him.
    So this is one of my true stories with the poor horse, and I have other stories with other animals and different things.
    In my conclusion, I just want to say, believe it or not, THAT I can speak to animals, AND even plants and EVERYTHING ,and you can speak to them too if you have sensitive feeling .
    Do you believe me now ?
    ( I think students WILL kill me because I wrote more that 10 points) Sorry .

    I TRULY BELIEVE THAT ANIMALS COMMUNICATE. SOME RESEARCH SHOWED THAT EVEN PLANTS HAVE FEELING, SO THEY MIGHT ALSO COMMUNICATE. THE QUESTION IS WHETHER WE CAN CALL IT LANGUAGE OR NOT. PROBABLY NOT YET. IN THE MEANTIME, I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT TO TRY TO TALK TO THEM NO MATTER WHAT.

    ReplyDelete